Threads are cut automatically, or if you prefer, magically. Even the needle lifts leaving your hands free to keep on creating.
Keep your hands on the fabric:
– Hands-free sewing is reality
– Hands are free to guide the fabric
– Simultaneously raises/lowers presser foot and feed dog
The BERNINA Free Hand System lets you lift or lower the presser foot using only the knee lifter, allowing hands to guide your projects to bigger and better things.
Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure:
– Sew any material perfectly with ease
– Increase pressure for thin materials
– Reduce pressure for thick materials
Individual adjustment is easy to make, ensuring the ideal pressure is achieved for any and all materials no matter how thick or delicate.
Nice, easy perfect stitches
– Sew perfect stitches with 5.5 mm stitch width
– Sew even longer with the jumbo bobbin
– Conveniently, Front-load bobbin
Perfect precision is achieved with each stitch thanks to the BERNINA Hook. Plus, projects are done faster with speeds up to 900 stitches per minute.
Patchwork foot #37:
– Designed for straight-stitching
– Ideal for sewing ¼” seam allowances
– Extra insurance for experienced piecers
Every quilter appreciates the Patchwork foot #37 for its accurate feeding and stitching when piecing patchwork blocks with perfect precision.
Easy to navigate touch screen:
– Modern color touch screen
– Easy to use with simple navigation
– On-screen support when needed
Always ready to be of assistance, the Sewing Consultant helps find the right settings. And suggested tips are easily made with the Multi-function knobs.
– Reverse-pattern foot #1:
Reverse-pattern foot #1 is the ideal presser foot for sewing forward and reverse-feed utility and decorative stitches.
– Overlock foot #2:
Overlock foot #2 lets you neaten seams easily and sew high-quality hems, waistbands and overlock seams on knit fabrics.
– Buttonhole foot with slide #3A:
Depending on the model, Buttonhole foot with slide #3A determines the desired buttonhole length for identical buttonholes either via a sensor or manually.
– Zipper foot #4:
Thanks to its narrow, centrally positioned toe, Zipper foot #4 can stitch very close to the zipper coils, allowing it to sew the zipper on neatly.
– Blindstitch foot #5:
Blindstitch foot #5 is designed for sewing blind hems on all fabric thicknesses for a barely-visible finish.
– Patchwork foot #37:
Patchwork foot #37 features engraved markings for all your ¼” needs. The straight stitch opening is ideal for patchwork and precision sewing.
– Slide-on table:
Extend your sewing surface with the Slide-on Table to support your large projects. Easily remove it when using only the free arm is desired, such as for sewing small tubular projects.
– Knee lifter/Free-Hand System (FHS):
The Knee lifter/Free-Hand System (FHS) lets you raise the presser foot and lower the feed dog with your knee. Recommended particularly for appliqué or any project requiring pivoting and getting bulky projects under the presser foot easily.
– Knee lifter/Free Hand System (FHS):
The Knee lifter/Free Hand System (FHS) lets you raise the presser foot with your knee. Especially recommended for delicate fabrics.