BERNINA 500 E
More space for creative freedom:
– Handle big projects with ease
– Comfortably create endless designs
– Re-designed embroidery module
The extended freearm offers 8.5″ right of the needle. Enjoy a large embroidery area of 15.75″ x 6.5″ to bring your embroidery ideas to life.
Edit your designs with ease:
– Simply undo & redo steps
– Edit designs as a group or break apart
– Customize the stitch-out sequence
With the Enhanced Editing Functions you can realize your ideas directly on screen and use your creativity to create new designs.
Easy design positioning:
– Position designs easily and precisely
– No need to use the template anymore
– Perfect results in short times
Use Pinpoint Placement to position your design precisely: select two points and match them with the markings on the hooped fabric.
Automatic features save time:
– Automatic thread cutting
– Needle lifts automatically
– Easy one-button operation
The automatic thread cutter operates with two steps in one: cuts the thread and lifts the needle.
Perfection is the new standard:
– Manage thread cuts with ease
– No manual trimming on top side
– Achieve perfect embroidery results
The Thread Away Mode pulls the threads down to the underside for clean embroidery results on the top.
Finest embroidery results for you:
– Perfect stitches, fast & quiet
– Jumbo bobbin to embroider longer
– Frontload the bobbin with new thread
The BERNINA Hook keeps the stitches consistent and precise with a maximum speed of 1,000 stitches per minute.
– Drop-Shaped Embroidery Foot #26:
Thanks to its special tear-drop shape, Drop-Shaped Embroidery Foot #26 allows you to embroider with the embroidery module and to darn delicate fabrics.
– Medium Embroidery Hoop:
The Medium Embroidery Hoop is a useful tool for the accurate embroidering of medium-sized projects with the BERNINA embroidery machine.
– Large Oval Embroidery Hoop:
The Large Oval Embroidery Hoop is suitable for both design combinations and extensive embroidery designs. The template makes quick work of accurately positioning the project in the hoop.