BERNINA 535 E
Perfect tension for perfect stitches:
– Precise & powerful sewing
– Just sew without any worries
– Achieve beautiful stitch results
Thanks to the Adaptive Thread Tension you get optimal thread tension for perfect stitch quality on both sides of the fabric.
More space for creative freedom:
– Realize big projects with ease
– Enough space for your creations
– Embroidery module optional
The extended freearm offers 8.5″ right of the needle. Therefore you will enjoy a grand sewing area for grand ideas.
Get the right pressure everytime:
– Sew any material with ease
– Increase pressure for thin materials
– Reduce pressure for thick materials
Ensures that the ideal pressure is always used for the selected stitch. The basic setting can be individually adjusted.
Ask your on-screen support:
– Modern colorful touch screen
– Easy to use with simple navigation
– On-screen support when needed
The Sewing Consultant helps you to find the right settings. Adjust suggested alterations quickly with the multifunction-knobs.
Sew quieter, faster, longer, better:
– Sew perfect stitches with 5.5 mm stitch width
– Jumbo bobbin to sew longer
– Frontload the bobbin with new thread
The BERNINA Hook keeps the stitches consistent and precise with a maximum speed of 1,000 stitches per minute.
Automatic features save time:
– No manual thread cutting
– Press a button to cut your thread
– Save time for your creativity
Thanks to the automatic thread cutter your threads are cut automatically and the needle will be lifted afterwards.
– Reverse-pattern foot #1:
Reverse-pattern foot #1 is the ideal presser foot for sewing forward and reverse-feed utility and decorative stitches.
– Reverse-pattern sole #1:
Reverse-pattern sole #1 is the ideal presser foot for sewing forward and reverse-feed utility and decorative stitches.
– Overlock foot #2:
Overlock foot #2 lets you neaten seams easily and sew high-quality hems, waistbands and overlock seams on knit fabrics.
– Overlock sole #2:
Overlock sole #2 lets you neaten seams easily and sew high-quality hems, waistbands and overlock seams on knit fabrics.
– Zipper sole #4:
Thanks to its narrow, centrally positioned toe, Zipper sole #4 can stitch very close to the zipper coils, allowing it to sew the zipper on neatly.
– Open embroidery foot sole #20:
Open embroidery foot sole #20 is ideal for decorative stitching with your sewing machine. The indentation in the sole of the presser foot allows it to glide smoothly over dense stitches.
– Medium embroidery hoop:
The Medium embroidery hoop is a useful tool for the accurate embroidering of medium-sized projects with the BERNINA embroidery machine.
– Large oval embroidery hoop:
The Large oval embroidery hoop is suitable for both design combinations and extensive embroidery designs. The template makes quick work of accurately positioning the project in the hoop.