BERNINA 700 E
Position your design accurately:
– Position designs easily and precisely
– No need to use the template anymore
– Perfect results in short times
Use Pinpoint Placement to position your design precisely: select two points and match them with the markings on the hooped fabric.
Enjoy maximum space:
– Extra-large embroidery area
– Comfortably create endless designs
– Embroider designs up to 400 x 210 mm
Three embroidery hoops are included as standard accessories and the optional BERNINA Midi Hoop for midi-sized motifs is also compatible with the B 700 E.
Embroider much longer:
– Re-thread without removing the hoop
– Easy access to the front load bobbin
– Plus: Multiple spoolholder included
Embroider with fewer interruptions with the Jumbo Bobbin that holds up to 70% more thread than standard bobbins.
Results in highest perfection:
– Achieve beautiful and clean results
– Easily accessible by clicking a button
– Bobbin thread is brought up automatically
Thanks to the Thread-Up Command the machine lowers and raises the needle bringing the bobbin thread to the top of the fabric so you can secure the threads manually.
Edit your designs with ease:
– Align, rotate or resize your design
– Toggle between mm & inch
– Rearrange embroidery designs in combination
Simply Undo or Redo steps while editing or combining designs to return to your initial position. Edit all designs at one time with Group or individually with Ungroup.
Combine your designs creatively:
– Create curved lettering effects
– Alter stitch density
– Combine alphabets with embroidery
Choose from 320 built-in embroidery designs, 18 built-in embroidery fonts and one large built-in monogram set.
Choose your favorite color:
– Color your design easily
– Select your personal color scheme
– Embroider your project in beautiful colors
With the Color Wheel, designs can be changed easily and coordinated to your favorite color scheme before you start embroidering.
Intuitive & very easy to use:
– Ask how much stabilizer you need
– Toggle between mm & inches
– Reads: EXP, DST, PEC, JEF, PCS, SEW, XXX
For each embroidery technique the consultant helps you to choose the correct foot, needle, thread and stabilizer according to your fabric to achieve the best results.
Clean and brillant embroidery:
– Manage thread cuts with ease
– No manual trimming on top side
– Achieve perfect embroidery results
Securing stitches become invisible as the tie-on/off stitches are sewn in stitch direction. Smart Secure adds tie-on/off stitches to a design, if none are preset.
Further functionality for your comfort:
- Design editing mode with positioning, mirroring, rotating, combining and resizing of motifs
- Alter stitch density
- Import additional designs to the machine
- Save your created designs on the machine or USB Stick
- Save and retrieve your personal settings on the machine
– Drop-Shaped Embroidery Foot #26:
Thanks to its special tear-drop shape, Drop-Shaped Embroidery Foot #26 allows you to embroider with the embroidery module and to darn delicate fabrics.
– Multiple-spool Holder:
The Multiple-spool Holder provides room for several spools of different colors, allowing you to sew and embroider with greater ease and efficiency.
– Embroidery Module L:
Maximum embroidery freedom:
Embroidery Module L is compatible with the largest embroidery hoops, offers an embroidery width of 26 cm for your big ideas, and enables free-arm embroidery.
– Small Embroidery Hoop:
The Small Embroidery Hoop is a whiz at embroidering tubular items such as sleeves or pant legs.
– Medium Embroidery Hoop:
The Medium Embroidery Hoop is a useful tool for the accurate embroidering of medium-sized projects with the BERNINA embroidery machine.
– Large Oval Embroidery Hoop:
The Large Oval Embroidery Hoop is suitable for both design combinations and extensive embroidery designs. The template makes quick work of accurately positioning the project in the hoop.