Your next chapter is yet to be sewn. The HUSQVARNA® VIKING® DESIGNER SAPPHIRE™ 85 sewing and embroidery machine will inspire you to settle into your favorite nook and create the next chapter of your sewing story. With many industry-leading features, you’ll be captivated by its advanced technology.
– Wifi Access – Connect to mySewnet™ apps, update your machine, wirelessly transfer designs between devices, and more.
– mySewnet™ Library – Have access to a full, continuously growing library of high quality embroidery designs directly on screen.* – mySewnet™ Software – With the complimentary software you can customize designs on your computer: Flip, Rotate, Combine, Change color, ColorSort and more. For more creative features consider the first and only subscription based mySewnet™ software services. – mySewnet™ Cloud – Get a free mySewnet™ Cloud account to use free apps, transfer designs, and more. – mySewnet™ Blog – Enjoy a live feed directly on your screen of news, free projects, and free designs. – Free Apps Available: Use MySewMonitor™ to receive notifications from your machine or assist with design placement, QuickDesign™ will allow you to create designs from your tablet or smartphone and the JoyOS ADVISOR™ app is like having your machine with you anywhere you go.
– Interactive tutorials— Learn how to sew collars, hems, exclusive stitch techniques, insert zippers, stich out beautiful embroidery designs and more. – Sewing Instructions— Sewing and embroidery projects with step-by-step instructions needed built-in. – Step-by-Step Workbook— Learn the amazing features of the machine like Design Positioning, Design Shaping and more. – Easy access User’s Guide— Get access to the full User’s Guide directly on the machine with the easy access icon. Use the search function to effortlessly find to the topics you want to learn more about. – Stabilizer Guide – The perfect tool when choosing the right stabilizer for your project. – Quick Start Guide – Learn how to set up your machine for basic sewing and embroidery to get stitching sooner. – Accessory Guide— Full set-up and instructions for some of our more advanced accessories
Large 8″ Color Touch Screen:
Easy to navigate through various screens using multi-touch gestures.
– Drag and drop on screen, zoom, rotate, pinch, swipe and spread, just like on any tablet or smartphone.
– Large (8”, 177x99mm ) full-color capacitive touch screen.
– High resolution (1024×600)
– Smart toolbox for easy editing; one-touch access to the most used tools.
– User-friendly interface with everything at your fingertips.
deLuxe™ Stitch System:
Less time and effort spent on machine adjustments with high quality results regardless of fabric and thread type. Perfect for metallic and other specialty threads. Gorgeous stitch results on both sides of the fabric.
Exclusive Sensor System™:
Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts to any thickness of fabric for perfect, even feeding as you sew.
Extensive Selection of Built-in Stitches:
Customize any project with exclusive patented stitch techniques giving your project dimensional elements that are effortless and irresistable.
680 stitches up to 54mm wide and exclusive stitch techniques including Pop-up Stitches, Sequin Stitches, Applique Stitches, Yarn Stitches and Theme Stitches.
Features over 620 embroidery designs incorporating 30 speciality techniques, 5 embroidery fonts each in different sizes from 10 to 80mm. Categories for easy selection.
Straight stitch needle plate, hard cover, thread net (2), screwdriver, seam ripper, brush, bobbins (11), Edge/Quilting guides, Multipurpose tool/Button reed, hoop clips, small spool cap, medium spool cap, large spool cap (2), felt pad (2), foot control, power cord, needles