BERNINA 570 QE E
Keep your hands on the fabric:
- Adjust your quilt safely
- Tiny adjustments can be done quickly
- Rotate, turn & do appliqués easily
Thanks to the hover function the foot raises, but the needle stays in the fabric, making it easy to maneuver and turn as you appliqué and quilt.
Achieve perfect stitch results:
- Achieve perfect, equal-length stitches
- Perfect results no matter which speed
- Perfection comes standard
The BERNINA Stitch Regulator guarantees precise stitch quality and results at any speed during free-motion quilting.
Enough space for bigger projects:
- Handle big quilts with ease
- Live up to your quilt creativity
- Enough room for comfortable quilting
The B 570 QE E with its extended freearm offers 8.5" right of the needle. Perfect to handle big quilting projects with the greatest of ease.
Quilt all materials with ease:
- Enjoy superb fabric feed on both sides
- Quilt many layers without puckers
- Excellent for slippery or fine materials
The innovative BERNINA Dual Feed feeds the fabric evenly from above and below. It is easy to engage and tucks away when not in use.
Automatic features save time:
- Thread is cut automatically
- Save time for your creative ideas
- More time to focus on your quilt
Thanks to the automatic thread cutter, your thread is cut with an easy one-button operation. Keeps your work flowing easily and saves time.
Quilters love Patchwork foot #97D
- Designed for straight-stitching
- Ideal for sewing ¼" seam allowances
- Extra insurance to experienced piecers
The Patchwork foot #97D is the special accessory for the most accurate feeding and stitching when piecing patchwork blocks.
- BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR):
The BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) adapts precisely to your current sewing speed to produce absolutely consistent stitching.
- Reverse-pattern foot #1C:
Reverse-pattern foot #1C is the ideal presser foot for sewing forward and reverse-feed utility and decorative stitches.
- Overlock foot #2A:
Overlock foot #2A lets you neaten seams easily and sew high-quality hems, waistbands and overlock seams on knit fabrics
- Buttonhole foot with slide #3A:
Depending on the model, Buttonhole foot with slide #3A determines the desired buttonhole length for identical buttonholes either via a sensor or manually.
- Zipper foot #4D:
Thanks to its narrow, centrally positioned toe, Zipper foot #4D can stitch very close to the zipper coils, allowing it to sew the zipper on neatly.
- Open embroidery foot #20C:
Open embroidery foot #20C is ideal for embroidering with your sewing machine. The indentation in the sole of the presser foot allows it to glide smoothly over dense stitches.
- Drop-shaped embroidery foot #26:
Thanks to its special tear-drop shape, Drop-shaped embroidery foot #26 allows you to embroider with the embroidery module and to darn delicate fabrics.
- Patchwork foot #97D:
The Patchwork foot #97D is ideal for patchworking and other exact work.
- Free-arm slide-on table:
The BERNINA Free-arm slide-on table offers greater comfort thanks to an increased sewing area, without affecting free-arm function when sewing.
- Medium embroidery hoop:
The Medium embroidery hoop is a useful tool for the accurate embroidering of medium-sized projects with the BERNINA embroidery machine.
- Large oval embroidery hoop:
The Large oval embroidery hoop is suitable for both design combinations and extensive embroidery designs. The template makes quick work of accurately positioning the project in the hoop.
FREE SHIPPING for all orders placed within the USA!
You may also like