The Janome CoverPro 3000 adds beautiful coverhem capabilities to your projects! Beautiful bindings, pristine hems, and casings with elastic bands (all in one pass) are done quickly and efficiently with the CoverPro 3000P. That’s why it’s the perfect addition to your sewing room.
The very functional top-coverhem is an industrial standard for stretch and active wear proving much more stretch in all directions.
Enjoy A Variety of Coverhem Stitches
Complement your sewing machine and serger with the Janome CoverPro 3000, which makes the following stitches flawlessly:
- Chain Stitch
- Two-Thread Cover Stitch Narrow
- Two-Thread Cover Stitch Wide
- Three-Thread Cover Stitch
- Two Needle Top Cover Stitch
- Three Needle Top Cover Stitch
Enhanced Tension Control
Who enjoys fiddling with tension controls until the perfect stitch is achieved? With the Janome CoverPro 3000, you need fiddle no more! Janome’s original Tension Level Control is better than ever with their new Fine Mode Switching Mechanism. Now, a simply satisfying swish of a lever allows you to switch effortlessly from heavy to sheer knits. Wave good-bye to puckered stitches on sheer fabrics!
Lights, Lights, and more Lights!
The CoverPro 3000 has not one, not two, but three bright LED lights to provide maximum visibility as you sew. In addition to the LED lights above the needle and sewing bed, you will find a retractable LED light to position over the sewing area as needed.
Thread Chain Off
Top-stitched cover hems can be finished off quicker than ever, with the Janome CoverPro 3000 continuing to chain stitch as you stitch right off the end of the fabric.
3-Position Needle Threader
No longer will you dread threading your serger needles! Whether you are using one, two, or all three needles, quickly drop the built-in needle threader into place to thread the needle and you are ready to begin sewing.
Built-in Top Cover Stitch Guide
An industry first! The built-in stitch guide easily swings into place, providing you with a triple or double Top Cover Stitch, that will bring your finishes to the professional level.
Finally, the Janome CoverPro 3000 is equipped with a main shaft that uses ball bearings. Thus, there is even less vibration for a reliable machine that will last for years. You’ll have the power and torque you need to sew through heavier weight fabrics.
- Built-in top cover stitch function
- 3 Bright LED lights – retractable and built-in
- Built-in needle threader
- Foot pressure adjustment dial with guide lines
- Integrated main shaft ball bearing
- Extra large bed space 4” x 5.5”
- Fine Mode switching mechanism
- Tension level control
- Free arm
- 1, 2, or 3 needle
- 2 or 3 needle top cover stitch
- 2 or 3 Needle cover stitch
- 1 Needle chain stitch
- Stitch length 1 to 4mm
- Stitch width with two needles: 6mm (standard), 3mm (narrow)
- Stitch width with three needles: 6mm (3mm + 3mm)
- Differential feed ratio 0.5 to 2.25
- 5 Cones of thread included
- Accessory box with clear view foot, tension release clip and needle set
- Includes: Foot controller, dust cover and instructional DVD
FREE SHIPPING for all orders placed within the USA!