Automatic features save time:
- Automatic thread cutting
- Press a button, thread is cut
- Save time for the most creativity
Threads are cut automatically and the needle lifts leaving your hands free to keep on creating as easily and quickly as you like.
Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure:
- Thin fabrics? Increase pressure
- Thick materials? Reduce pressure
- Sew a variety of materials with ease
The basic setting can be individually adjusted, ensuring the ideal pressure is always used for whatever fabrics and materials you choose.
Big ideas need more space:
- More room for all kinds of projects
- Slide-on extension table included
- Spacious and hassle free
The extended freearm offers 7 inches right of the needle and allows plenty of room for projects, quilts and all kinds of creativity.
Easy to navigate touch screen:
- Modern color touch screen
- Easy to use with simple navigation
- On-screen support when needed
The on-screen, there-when-you-need-it, Sewing Consultant helps you find the right settings. Make suggested adjustments quickly with the multi-function knobs.
Hands free and in control:
- Hands-free sewing with the knee lifter
- Your hands guide the fabric anytime
- Simultaneously raises/lowers presser foot and feed dog
The BERNINA Free Hand System lets you lift or lower the presser foot using only the knee lifter, keeping your hands free to guide your projects.
Perfect stitches perfectly easy:
- Sew perfect stitches with 9 mm stitch width
- Jumbo bobbin means fewer stops
- Convenient, front-load bobbin
The BERNINA Hook keeps the stitches consistent and precise, and fast too, sewing at a maximum speed of 900 stitches per minute.
- Reverse-pattern foot #1C:
Reverse-pattern foot #1C is the ideal presser foot for sewing forward and reverse-feed utility and decorative stitches.
- Overlock foot #2A:
Overlock foot #2A lets you neaten seams easily and sew high-quality hems, waistbands and overlock seams on knit fabrics.
- Buttonhole foot with slide #3A:
Depending on the model, Buttonhole foot with slide #3A determines the desired buttonhole length for identical buttonholes either via a sensor or manually.
- Zipper foot #4:
Thanks to its narrow, centrally positioned toe, Zipper foot #4 can stitch very close to the zipper coils, allowing it to sew the zipper on neatly.
- Blindstitch foot #5:
Blindstitch foot #5 is designed for sewing blind hems on all fabric thicknesses for a barely-visible finish.
- Slide-on table:
Extend your sewing surface with the Slide-on Table to support your large projects. Easily remove it when using only the free arm is desired, such as for sewing small tubular projects.
FREE SHIPPING for all orders placed within the USA!