The Heavyweight Table is specially designed to fit your vintage Singer Featherweight! It’s beautiful black finish and gold decals will complement your 221K or 222K beautifully. It is a sturdy table with an opening that is specifically sized to fit your Featherweight, so it offers free arm and flatbed sewing without the need for an insert. And contrary to what the name implies, it’s completely portable, so it’s perfect for taking to classes and retreats, or packing in your RV.
The steel locking legs offer a sturdy base, but fold up neatly for easy storage. It also has a Velcro strip to secure the legs in place and 2 wheels on the side of the table for easy maneuverability.
Because her tough melamine surface is mar-resistant, the Heavyweight Sewing Table will stand up to years of use and still look great.
- 2-position manual lift allows you to go between free arm and flat bed sewing positions
- Designed to work specifically with 221 & 222 Singer Featherweight TM machines, creating a totally flush work surface
- Opening designed to fit 221 & 222 Singer Featherweight TM
- Sturdy steel base minimizes machine vibration for straighter stitches
- Powerful steel locking legs, equipped with 2 wheels for easy mobility and portability
- Built-in measuring decal
- Easily store under your bed or in a nearby closet
- Arrives fully assembled
- 3-year warranty, worry-free performance
- Legs Unfolded: 40 ¼” W x 19 ¾” D x 28 ½” H
- Legs Folded: 40 ¼” W x 19 ¾” D x 4 ½” H
- Heavyweight Sewing Table has adjustable platform to accommodate Singer Featherweight™ 221K and 222K
- No custom insert needed for 221K and 222K
FREE SHIPPING for all orders placed within the USA!